I feel like 2016 is going to be the year of big books. This is a list of big books that i want to read in 2016. For me, big books is books that is over 500 pages long.
Big books I have read so far in 2016:
- Carry on – 528 pages: I feel that this book was not that long, but it is over 500 pages. It was an easy fun read.
- Winter – 824 pages: This is the longest book I have read so far this year. And I loved it.
- City of heavenly fire – 725 pages: I finished this book, but it took me months because I was in a reading slump.
Big books I really want to read in 2016:
- Outlander – 896 pages: I’m currently reading this book. I’m really enjoying it.
- Illuminae – 599 pages: I really want to read this book as soon as possible. It looks so interesting.
- Tatiana and Alexander – 559 pages: I want to read this book this summer. It will be on my TBR for July.
- Lady midnight – 698 pages: I want to read this some time in the fall.
- Mistborn The Final Empire – 541 pages: I also want to read this in the fall.
- The Long Way to a Small, Angry Planet – 518 pages: I also want to read this in the fall.
Big books I might not manage to read in 2016:
- The name of the wind – 662 pages: I have this book on the list. Because it has been sitting on my shelves for so long. And everybody says it is amazing.
- Harry potter and the goblet of fire – 734 pages: This will be a reread for me. I want to read at least one or two HP books every year. I read nr. 3 earlier this year.
- The bane chronicle – 507 pages: This is a collection of eleven short stories. Maybe I’ll read a few of the short stories in 2016 and the rest in 2017.